Friday, August 03, 2012

Want to Meet Some Creative People?

Information on hand embroidery is always part of my classes.
In the next few days I'd like to show you work by a set of Guest Artists. When you travel and teach you meet so many creative people in your classes. These kind people will share their art work with you and likely inspire you to make more art work too.
Betty's Bloomers #2 (detail) by Laura Wasilowski
As Kurt Vonnegut said: "Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow." So get out there and practice!

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

It is always fun to see what your students have done.

Linda said...

I'm looking forward to your guests! (Not that I am tired of what YOU offer or anything. Wouldn't want to leave the wrong impression. We love what you show us!)

Cornwoman said...

I love the quote, and am looking forward to meeting your guests.