Thursday, August 16, 2012

When Quilters Go to Sea

You'd never know it, but these ladies are all at sea when it comes to quilting. I mean, literally, at sea. Meet my students who traveled the Baltic Sea with me this past few weeks. We toured, we fused, we cruised. It was a great time!
Path in Estonia.
In the next few days I'd like to show you some of the sights we encountered during our quilt seminar at sea. As you know, best part about travel is learning about new cultures, their history, and their people. And if you can combine that with quilting.....well, there is nothing better!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip and I look forward to seeing the photos of your adventures.

Debbie

Cornwoman said...

What fun! The ladies look like they are happily creating some wonderful quilts. I really LOVE the photo of the path in Estonia!!! What a great photo!!