Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Check Out the This SAQA Auction

I'm pretty sure the fabric I donated looked better than this.
 I am such a ditz! It was my intention to donate a quilt to the SAQA auction this year. But somehow, like a UFO over Arizona, the deadline just vanished on my radar. Instead I've donated a set of hand dyed fat quarters to SAQA (Studio Art Quilt Associates) for their new member gifts.
This is more like it. Bright colors!
But you can part of the fundraiser for SAQA if you like. The SAQA 2012 Benefit Auction is on now through Sunday, September 30 at 2:00 PM Eastern. Don't be a ditz like me. Collect art!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I dunno...I kinda like the dark-coloured batch. You should see what Linda Kemshall (www.lindakemshall.com), my City & Guilds tutor, does with that colour-way!