Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Come Join Us on the Web

Frieda being herself.
Today Frieda and I appear in another exciting episode of Little Fused Art Quilts on the Quilt Show. This time I'm showing you how to make a woven collage for the little bird's nest. It is fascinating!
Weaving bias strips. Tedious but worth it.
We had a lot of fun making our Classroom sessions cause we ARE fun. But did you know that there are 17 other Classrooms you can tune into if you are a member of The Quilt Show? There are classes by Jinny Beyer, Jan Krentz, Linda Taylor, Nancy Prince, Alex Anderson, and Ricky Tims just to name a few.
Tweezers help. But it is still tedious!
The more I explore The Quilt Show web site, the more opportunity I see. It is really a rich source of quilt info. Check it out!

3 comments:

Cornwoman said...

I've been a member for a few years, and the classrooms are one of my favorite things on TQS. I'm heading there in a few minutes to see your weaving lesson.

MJKasz said...

I love my TQS subscription! I would choose it over many magazines because it is a rich source of quiting info and the forum is a great place to build new quilt friendships. Will see this weeks installment in a little while.

Maggie Szafranski said...

Love, love, love TQS! Best quilting money I have spent!