Saturday, September 08, 2012

How to Expand Your Possibilities

Weezie's Wildflowers #15 by Laura Wasilowski
Ah, the  possibilities! Shapely fused fabric scraps have so much potential!
Weezie's Wildflowers #9 by Laura Wasilowski
In fact, my entire series of Weezie's Wildflowers quilts are made from a treasure trove of fused-scrapy-shapely-colorful-fabric wonderfulness.

So why not share the wonder of it all? Our lucky winner of yesterday's Free on Friday give-away of a bag full of fused fabric scraps (plus this wonderful woven collage) is...... Yetunde! Congratulations and may you enjoy every fused inch of this fabric

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Yetunde. Although I am a little jealous that she is getting the woven piece! Ha ha...Make good use of it Yetunde and show us how you used it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Cornwoman said...

While I'm sad that I didn't win those fabulous scraps, I'm really happy for Yetunde. Congratulations!

MN Minder said...

this was a novel way to clean your studio. makes me wonder just how large that bag of scraps is????
I did not want to post yesterday in fear of winning!
Would you like some of my scraps?
Should we all gift you with a sandwich size baggie of fused scraps to see what you create with them?
so funny!

Laura Wasilowski said...

Please! No more scraps for me! I have tons of them right now and intend to give even more away. But thanks for the offer MN Minder!