Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Preview of a New Project

Laura and Frieda, the talent.
Next week, Tuesday, Frieda Anderson and I are teaching a free class on The Quilt Show. It's about fusing, all about fusing. Cause we are from the Chicago School of Fusing!
Look for this next Tuesday on the Quilt Show.
We begin with a lesson on the basics of fusing. Then each following Tuesday we stun and amaze you by creating a quilts before your very eyes! Prepare to be stunned and amazed!
A project for The Quilt Show.
More good news! You'll also have access to a PDF of the pattern for the project. Can you guess what my project is?

9 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am guessing "a traditional quilt" - Oh wait that was the answer to a different question.
I suppose I will just have to wait and see.

Aliceart said...

Oooh, fun! I'm guessing a bird?

Betteem said...

My guess is "Landscape with birds and other animals".
I think that it's very generous of you and Frieda to combine talents and offer a free class.......looking forward to it!
Thank you!

eily62 said...

Hmmm?

Maggie said...

Your quilt will be a fabulously fused foray into the art style of the Chicago School (of Fusing, that is).

WoolenSails said...

I taped two programs that you did on Sewing with Nancy, so i can rewatch them and actually pay attention and learn something, lol.

Debbie

Beth said...

How cool. I will have to try and find the class.
Your project will be a bird. A lovely embellished bird.

vickievanphd said...

ohhhhh my !!!! I have always wanted to attend the School of Fusibilities :) Hooray, I'll see you next tuesday.

Cornwoman said...

How exciting! I will be looking forward to that on TQS! Well, since the bluebird is something that I associate with Laura, I'm going to say flowers for you, as trees, leaves and flowers are things that I think of when I think of you.