Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Calling All Graduates!

Are you a graduate of the Chicago School of Fusing? Do you have a degree in Fusology? Are you a member of the CSOF alumni association?
Chicago School of Fusing by Laura Wasilowski
Then you are invited to our first ever CSOF Reunion at the Artfabrik/Friestyle booth in Houston.
Please stop in at Booth #839 and give us the secret hand shake. Sign up for a sporadic CSOF Newsletter. And join us in singing the famous CSOF fight song: Press on Chicago Fuse!

Show us your hot gluey self. We'd love to see you!

7 comments:

Maggie Szafranski said...

I will brush up on the secret handshake, warm up my vocal cords, and look forward to seeing you in Houston!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the reunion....what fun!
CO and OK Chapter Members :)

Cornwoman said...

Now I am profoundly sad, because I've never gone to school (well, this one at any rate!). Sniffle...sniffle...

Judith said...

As a graduate and alumni of The Chicago School of fusing, I'm sorry I will miss the raucous event. But I'll sing along here in Virginia and hopefully attend a future reunion!

Beth said...

I am a recent grad!!! Fuse on!

mmbuck4146 said...

Booth #839 will have to sing without me. I am stuck in WA.
Will sing the fight song all by my lonesome while wistfully fusing my way through my quilts.
Have a great time in Houston.
.

Maggie B in Issaquah, WA

Marilyn said...

I'll be there!!!