Sunday, October 28, 2012

Guest Artist: She's a Little Fresh

Cheryl and her fun house quilt.
The trip to visit the Trillium Quilt Guild in Sister Bay, WI is still fresh in my mind. Must have been all that fresh air! Or maybe it was all the wonderful people I met while I was there. People like Cheryl above. Here she is showing off her beautifully completed quilt from the Tiny Homes class. She says:
It was FUN!!!!  I loved doing it.  I learned lots along the way of doing it and have many ideas for other new quilts plus better ways to do some things.  Thank you for this new technique in my repertoire!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us Cheryl. All that fresh air seems to agree with you!

5 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Cheryl's house quilt is beautiful. I love her color choices!

Pat Arndt said...

Love it!

ellen gets crafty said...

Great quilt!

Sherrie Spangler said...

I love her little quilt! I want to be there!

Beth said...

Great little houses quilt.