Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's Hiding and Roosting Here?

Bird at roost.
 Look what I found hiding in my studio. OK "hiding" is not exactly correct. "Forgotten" is the correct term. Forgotten, as in stuck  under a pile of fabric and left to roost. (I really must clean up more often.) As atonement to my little forgotten bird I shall stitch her and bring her into the light.
Packing for Houston.
But not right now. Right now I'm packing for the Houston quilt show. She'll just have to keep roosting. A good roost never hurt anyone.

4 comments:

Aliceart said...

I'm leaving for retreat today and I packed just the same way. I'd still like to bring more!

WoolenSails said...

Your piece reminds me a of a photo, I have, of my cat in the garden. I always wonder how I can do something with detail and dimensional like that and your piece, shows how and how using fusible makes it so much easier.

Debbie

Beth said...

Wow, that is a lot of stuff you packed. How will you remember what each one looks like? Better fuse some awesome luggage tags.

Cornwoman said...

I think that you are missing a suitcase! You need one to bring back a few of the goodies that you bring home, while the rest are being shipped. lol