Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fun in Houston

Ginny hard at work.
Here are a few photos for my time at the giant IQF show in Houston. Ginny, one happy quilter, was in my Luminous Landscapes class. It was one of those short little classes where students were given pre-fused fabrics and told to do with it as they wished.  At that point I left the room. There is no point in trying to control what a group of artists make, so I went out for a cup of tea. (Not really, just checking to see if you are still there.)
Meeting with the Annapolis Quilt Book Club.
I also met up with Lee Anne and Cheryl of the Annapolis book club.  They are the group that used my book Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts as their inspiration for making house quilt projects. It was so great to meet them face to face. Thank you to them and everyone else that stopped by our booth!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

That sounds like a fun class, allows them to be free and just have fun. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Debbie