Friday, November 23, 2012

Guest Artists: Thistle Sisters

Dinah's or Sandi's quilt from the Thistle pattern..
It's always fun to take a class and share the results with others. Dinah's sister-in-law, Sandi, heard about her class with me and ordered this pattern for Thistles. Armed with her degree in Fusology, Dinah showed Sandi how to make the quilt using the approved Chicago School of Fusing methods.
Dinah's or Sandi's quilt from the Thistle pattern.
Sandi is now hooked on fusing! (It is so satisfying to win people over to the dark side.) Thanks ladies for sharing your work with us!

4 comments:

Quiltchick said...

I have also bought your pattern with fabric for this pattern. The fabric was perfect and I really enjoyed making the little quilt. Weaving the little cones took some time but hey were my favorite part.

Gene Black said...

I want to take one of your classes...if you are ever in the North Alabama area be sure to let me know.

Laura Wasilowski said...

Sure will Gene!

Gayle from MI said...

I love this little quilt!