|Hand-dyed fabrics for my Seasonal Palette quilt.|
|After the fabric is fused, remove the release paper and save the paper. Save the fabric. Save yourself!|
|Cut the sky fabric on the bias.|
|Overlap the bias strips.|
- Cut the sky fabric (about 1 yard of each colorway) on the bias.
- Cut wavy strips (about 1” – 1.5” wide )to make the sky collage.
- Make the collage 35” wide by 37” high by overlapping the strips on release paper.
- Clean the iron!
- Fuse-tack strips into place onto release paper.
- Make the top strip 35” x 4” to accommodate the binding process.
- Overlap about ¼” placing darker value onto light and fuse-tack.
- Clip strips to size.