Sunday, December 09, 2012

What My Students Made in Texas

Charlene
Candi
Esther
Celia
My students at the Main House in Kerrville TX are terrific! You've met the bad girls in the back but here are my other students.....the bad girls in the front.
Julie
After a brief lesson on fusing etiquette, they are off and running. And I just stand out of the way.
Eloise
They may be making some whacky stuff.
Jackie
But that's the whole idea of the class. It's a fun way to relax and create.
Mary
I had  nothing to do with the whackiness.
Nadine
They brought it upon themselves.
Ruth
But I am enjoying the stay here. And love meeting new people and seeing old friends too.
Sharon
Didn't they make wonderful work?!

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful pieces and I love wacky.

Debbie

Gene Black said...

I love the way they took the concept and ran with it.

Margaret said...

What a great looking group! I'm particularly liking Jackie's "McIntosh Rose" (named for Margaret McIntosh, wife and collaborator of Charles Rennie McIntosh in turn-of-the-century Scotland)...

Beth said...

They really took off and ran with the creative flow.....
Awesome work.

Nancy said...

Great work. And I can't wait for your Craftsy class so I can do whacky, too.

Cornwoman said...

Those bad girls are really great!!!