Friday, December 07, 2012

Do Not Mess with These Quilters

The best little quilt shop in Texas, Creations.
There is no rest for the wicked. And as you may suspect, I can be really wicked when I put my mind to it. That's why right after I finished filming my class for Craftsy, I raced off to Texas.
The Main House, my home away from home.
Texas is where you can have fun and no one messes with you. As in, "Don't Mess with Texas Quilters." My class was held at the Main House across the lot from a wonderful quilt shop called Creations.
Julie and Kathy, friendly owners of Creations Quilt Shop.
Located in Kerrville, TX, the lovely ladies of the Creations Quilt Shop have a conjured up an ideal spot for quilt classes. Tomorrow I'll show you the Main House accommodations. Or as I like to call them, my retirement home.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, I love Creations! It is about 2 hours from where I live. I know you'll enjoy it!

Sara Crittenden Coppedge said...

So glad to have you in my town and at my favorite store. Be sure to pet the kitties!

Cornwoman said...

What a perfect place!! Quilting, fabrics, AND kitties??? Is there room for me to retire there too???

Beth said...

Does sound like a perfect place to retire to. Or just to visit.