Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Do You Suffer from this Disorder?

At last, a shelf of their own.
I wonder if I'm the only one with this problem. My unopened boxes of inventory from the Houston show lounged in my sewing room for so long I could charge them rent. Finally I have opened the boxes and re-shelved the fabrics with their fabric friends (Oh, and the show was in October. )
Teaching materials neatly shelved.
Then it took me a week to unpack my 2 traveling suitcases. These carry my valuable teaching stuff like the coveted badges from the Chicago School of Fusing. Here's my shelf that holds the items for the 17 classes I teach. Notice how neatly they are stacked by class in plastic bags. My ability to put off unpacking amazes me!

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have found fabric that I bought that somehow got buried still in the bag from the store. It was hiding under other fabric from projects. LOL.... Please do NOT sign me up for Hoarders!

Cornwoman said...

lol Hmmm....I don't really have that issue. Perhaps next time you should have your new inventory just sent directly to me. I would unpack them for you! Bwah-hah-hah!! lol

Linda said...

I find that if I don't unpack ith in an hour of arriving home it can take days and days. The bags just sit there looking at me!

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Beth said...

I usually do not jump right into anything, but I do unpack right away.