Thursday, December 13, 2012

Let the Creating Begin!

Fused fabric scraps are like candy!
Please notice how neatly these boxes of fused fabric scraps are sorted by colorway. This will not last long so enjoy it while you can.
Making up stuff with my fused fabric scraps.
Now that all the scraps are sorted, it is time to play. What will I make? I don't know. But I do know that my favorite way to create new art work is to play with the scraps and discover new designs. It's like visiting a new land. You never know what's around the corner. I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Have fun creating. I am up to my eyeballs in sewing Christmas gifts for the kids in my life.

Cornwoman said...

I like the orange & yellow "stripe" bit and the small, wavy green and yellow bit the best so far. The little green and yellow bit looks like it could be either a distant field or a canvas awning rippling in the breeze. And the orange and yellow might be a cat's body or the furled sail of a sailboat...

Betteem said...

Your photo surprised me! I thought "oh, she's doing something with stained glass".
Hee Hee I used to glue scraps of glass and make mosaic creations. Then I looked more closely and saw your beautiful sorted fabric. Playing with scraps is such good therapy!

Beth said...

Those boxes of scraps do look like candy. The kind you can not resist. What will those scraps become?