Thursday, December 27, 2012

Look for This on Craftsy Soon!

Look for this on Craftsy on January 3.
It's alive! Or at least it will be on January 3.

I've just been informed that my Craftsy class, Hand Stitched Collage Quilts, will be available for download on January 3. That means you can sign up for the class and see me for the rest of your life. Your subscription to the class never expires, even if I do.
My terrific Craftsy team.
The Craftsy team has made a really cool introduction to the class with music and graphics that you will love. I've been watching it online for a few days now to get familiar with the platform. I now know how to answer all your questions that you pose in the class. And I finally discovered how to turn down the volume on my monitor. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I wish it had been available during the 75% off sale. Lol. I am looking forward to it.

Nancy said...

Oh good, sooner is better than later and I've been patiently awaiting your class. I'll see you on Craftsy!

Beth said...

I did not know you could watch the class forever. I kinda like that...alot.

Grammasheri said...

Hooray! Can't wait!

Cornwoman said...

How great to find that they'll be releasing the class so soon!! I thought that I would have to wait a long while for it.