Sunday, December 02, 2012

What I'm Doing Undercover Quilt-wise


Like the Inspector Clouseau of the quilt world, I've arrived in Denver on a secret mission. I can't tell you much cause it's .......secret. But I'll give you a hint: it's hot and steamy and I can't talk about it.
OK, so it involves a hot and steamy iron. But I bet I had you wondering for a moment! You'll also be happy to hear my luggage with a lot of important quilt stuff arrived safely. Safe arrival of luggage is something to celebrate so I had to take a picture. Stay tuned for more on my secret mission. You may call me Inspector Quiltsew.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Dear Inspector Quiltsew

My first instinct was to grill you about your secret mission but as I continued to read your post, I grew increasingly afraid that if you did tell me, you might have to kill me with your hot and steamy iron! To be on the safe side, I will wait patiently for the big, secret-mission reveal.

Have a wonderfully hot and steamy day,
D~~~~

Laura Wasilowski said...

Careful Donna. Don't make me put water in that iron!
Thanks for stopping by and for your hilarious comment!
Laura

Cornwoman said...

I love mysteries! I guess that I'll just have to follow along and try to figure it out.

Merrie Jo said...

Does it have anything to do with a company on West 29th Avenue in Denver? I hear it was beautiful there today...almost 70 degrees!