|Day 2 of the shoot for Craftsy where I say something I regret.|
- Create a lot of step-outs or versions of the class project at the various stages of construction. Don't forget where you put them.
- Bring extra fabric so if you flub up cutting the fabric while the cameras are rolling you can re-shoot the step and flub up again and again.
- Make a list of the tools and materials you need on the set so you don't have a blank look on your face when you can't find the rotary cutter,
- Rehearse what you are going to say so you don't have a blank look on your face.
- Rehearse not having a blank look on your face.
|The dreaded Ermine stitch.|