Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A New Year's Resolution to Make and Break


A palette of hand-dyed fabrics from Artfabrik.
It's that time of year again where we all make resolutions and then find ways to break them. That is why my new year's resolution is always the same.....to keep my accounting up to date. I will be unable to fulfill this resolution again this year but at least I know what to expect and won't be disappointed in myself.
Hand-dyed fabrics from Artfabrik are on sale!
In the spirit of starting out your new year right, we are running a special at Artfabrik. During the month of January only all our hand-dyed fabric is priced at $20.13 per yard. Usually the fabric is $24 a yard but we wanted to help you out with your resolution to make more art.

And it looks like my Craftsy class, Hand-Stitched Collage Quilts now available on Craftsy!

Have fun and happy new year to you!

7 comments:

QUILTONLINE said...

Happy New Year !

Gene Black said...

Happy New Year.
I will start saving up for the class. (Yes I should have done that already.)


Did you know that many instructors on Craftsy list their class on the page with their workshop schedule? It is a cool way to reach those who look and realize that there is not a class nearby to attend.

WoolenSails said...

Happy New Year!
I plan on creating and that is it, no stress this year is my resolution;)

Debbie

Cornwoman said...

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the "heads up" about your class being released!

Sequana said...

Happy New Year!

I've put the class on my Wish List there, and I'll keep my eye out for a special sale price. That almost always happens. :)

Beth said...

Happy New Year!
Will have to save for the class too.

seo services india said...

Happy New Year. I will start saving up for the class.

thanks,

SEO Services India | Organic SEO Services