Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Put Your Boots on Sweetie!

Young Forest #5 by Laura Wasilowski
Put on your cowboy boots, pack up the car and go for a drive down south. The Seasonal Palette exhibit, presented by SAQA, will been shown at the Texas Quilt Museum in LaGrange, TX January 10 - March 31, 2013.
Photo of the installation by Vicki Mangum.
There are 23 art quilts on display representing all four seasons by members of SAQA. I'm so happy my quilt Young Forest #5 will be there in such august company. If only I had the cowboy boots too.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a pretty quilt, it looks quite at home in the exhibition. If you're going to visit you'll be able to buy yourself a pair of pretty cowboy boots. You could always say that you need them as inspiration for a quilt!

Cornwoman said...

Anywhere there are cowboys, there are great boots to be purchased. I love seeing your piece in the display. How exciting!

Aliceart said...

I love, love this quilt. I'd love to see this exhibit but the walk from Virginia is just outside my limit. Sigh.